Official Guide to the Greater Glens Falls Region including Washington, Warren and Northern Saratoga Counties
Glens Falls NY & The Glens Falls Region
Discover the towns and villages that make up the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY including Fort Edward, Glens Falls, Lake Luzerne, Queensbury and South Glens Falls. Located 40 minutes north of Albany, the Glens Falls region offers scenic views, bustling "hometown" cities with comfortable lodging and hotels, restaurants, events and more. Most of the towns in the region are located right off of the Adirondack Northway (I-87) making it convenient to tour the region. Explore the different communities and read the historic past of the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY!
"... Look at the site regularly... Great job!"
Memorial Day Parades
Broadway Comes To Town
One 'Good Move' at A Time
- Open House/Community Appreciation Day
Today | 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM
- The Main Office of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company will host a Community Appreciation Day and Open House on Friday, May 24, featuring tours of our new South Street building, food, and fundraising activities to benefit the Queensbury Relay for Life.
Festivities will be at the downtown Glens Falls campus, in the courtyard between the new and old buildings at the corner of Glen and South streets.
Tours of the Bank's 20 South Street expansion will be offered from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will also be games with prizes, popcorn, balloons, a carnival clown, and hot dogs and drinks for a $1 donation from noon to 2 p.m. All proceeds will benefit Relay for Life of Queensbury.
Other fundraising activities will include a bake sale, a raffle for a picnic basket filled with barbeque items, and the sale of luminarias to be decorated and dedicated in honor of loved ones who have battled cancer.
Click for full details >>
- Bailey's Crossroads Opportunity School
Sun, Jul 28, 2013 until Mon, Jul 29, 2013 | 7:30 PM
- The heart of ATF's mission is the development of new plays and musicals. Each summer the company selects and presents a reading of a new work. The process allows audiences not only a glimpse into the creative process, but also a chance to participate actively in the creation of the play through participating in a post-show conversation with the playwright.
Click for full details >>
Lookout Cupcake Wars, there's a sweet new competition in town to benefit the Double H Ranch's Annual Gala, and you...
Perfect day in Lake George for an outing with the family! How lucky is it that it is the opening...
- Glens Falls
Discover Hometown USA, Glens Falls NY!
Visit Queensbury, NY - a bustling town sandwiched between Glens Falls and Lake George!
- Fort Edward
Learn more about the town of Fort Edward in Upstate NY!
- Lake Luzerne
Read more about the quaint area of Hadley - Lake Luzerne!
- South Glens Falls
Learn more about the Village of South Glens Falls - a close knit community located in Upstate NY!
About Glens Falls Region
- Explore Our Region!
- Planning a visit to Glens Falls? From Washington County to Warren County to northern Saratoga, use our comprehensive guide to find everything this wonderful region has to offer! Find restaurants, events, community information and activities that fit your lifestyle! Visiting the area? Whether you are planning your next Adirondack summer season, or want to hit the trails in winter, you can find information on area hotels in and around Glens Falls as well as inns and resorts; restaurants, pubs and nightclubs, golf courses, shopping and day spas, arts and entertainment, activities, attractions and much more!