Official Guide to the Greater Glens Falls Region including Washington, Warren and Northern Saratoga Counties
Glens Falls NY & The Glens Falls Region
Discover the towns and villages that make up the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY including Fort Edward, Glens Falls, Lake Luzerne, Queensbury and South Glens Falls. Located 40 minutes north of Albany, the Glens Falls region offers scenic views, bustling "hometown" cities with comfortable lodging and hotels, restaurants, events and more. Most of the towns in the region are located right off of the Adirondack Northway (I-87) making it convenient to tour the region. Explore the different communities and read the historic past of the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY!
"... Look at the site regularly... Great job!"
Glens Falls Wins $10M Grant
Photo provided by Office of Gov. Cuomo
Hyde Gets Huge Donation
Photo provided by The Hyde via Glens Falls Business Journal
It's Fair Season!
The McEchron House
Photo Credit: Glens Falls Business Journal, courtesy of Todd Bissonette Photography
- Create Your Own Marshmallow Roaster with Steve Gurzler
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Great for roasting marshmallows or flipping your steak on the grill, the process of making these roasters is also a great way to learn the basics of blacksmithing. This class is open to all wanting to try their hands at blacksmithing and have fun.
NOTE: Hard shoes and long pants are required for student's safety.
Click for full details >>
- Glens Falls Symphony: Tony DeSare - All American
Sun, Oct 2, 2016 | 4:00 PM
- All-American sounds burst into the air in the season opening concert, beginning with a robustly original work by Charles Ives. Hudson Falls native and nationally renowned jazz musician Tony DeSare will perform at the piano in Gershwin’s much-beloved Rhapsody in Blue.
Pre-Concert Talk with Maestro Peltz at 3pm.
Click for full details >>
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Check out these six events happening in and around Glens Falls! 1....
- Glens Falls
Discover Hometown USA, Glens Falls NY!
Visit Queensbury, NY - a bustling town sandwiched between Glens Falls and Lake George!
- Fort Edward
Learn more about the town of Fort Edward in Upstate NY!
- Lake Luzerne
Read more about the quaint area of Hadley - Lake Luzerne!
- South Glens Falls
Learn more about the Village of South Glens Falls - a close knit community located in Upstate NY!
About Glens Falls Region
- Explore Our Region!
- Planning a visit to Glens Falls? From Washington County to Warren County to northern Saratoga, use our comprehensive guide to find everything this wonderful region has to offer! Find restaurants, events, community information and activities that fit your lifestyle! Visiting the area? Whether you are planning your next Adirondack summer season, or want to hit the trails in winter, you can find information on area hotels in and around Glens Falls as well as inns and resorts; restaurants, pubs and nightclubs, golf courses, shopping and day spas, arts and entertainment, activities, attractions and much more!