Official Guide to the Greater Glens Falls Region including Washington, Warren and Northern Saratoga Counties
Glens Falls NY & The Glens Falls Region
Discover the towns and villages that make up the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY including Fort Edward, Glens Falls, Lake Luzerne, Queensbury and South Glens Falls. Located 40 minutes north of Albany, the Glens Falls region offers scenic views, bustling "hometown" cities with comfortable lodging and hotels, restaurants, events and more. Most of the towns in the region are located right off of the Adirondack Northway (I-87) making it convenient to tour the region. Explore the different communities and read the historic past of the Glens Falls Region of Upstate NY!
"... Look at the site regularly... Great job!"
New ECHL Team Announced
ATF 2015 Season Schedule
LG Winter Carnival!
Section II Tournament
- Sunday Brunch At The Tower
Sun, May 10, 2015 | 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Enjoy a delicious brunch at The Tower every Sunday from 10am-2pm! Features include eggs benedict, an omelet station, a variety of soups and salads, a pasta station, a carving station, and even a buffet for kids!
Click for full details >>
- Adirondack Theatre Festival: Cabaret - J. Robert Spencer
Mon, Jul 13, 2015 | 7:30 PM
- Join us for a special acoustic performance featuring the Tony Award nominee and original cast member of JERSEY BOYS and NEXT TO NORMAL.
J. ROBERT SPENCER is a Tony Award Nominated Actor, Midwest Emmy Nominated Actor, Independent Film Director, Producer, and Writer living in Portland Oregon. In 2004, he originated the role of Nick Massi in the Tony Award and Grammy Award winning musical “Jersey Boys”. In 2008 J. Robert originated the role of Dan Goodman in the critically acclaimed and Pulitzer Prize Winning Broadway production of “Next To Normal,” for which he was nominated for a 2008 – 2009 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical. His television work includes several roles on Law & Order SVU, and was nominated for a Midwest Emmy Award (Best on Camera Performance by a Leading Actor) for his work with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops in the PBS production of Handel’s Messiah Rocks. For the last five years J. Robert has toured the country and performed over 400 concerts as the CEO and Performer with The Midtown Men – Four Original Stars from Broadway’s Jersey Boys.
Click for full details >>
The Glens Falls Civic Center is excited to announce their new hockey team for the 2015-2016 season: The Adirondack Thunder!...
- Glens Falls
Discover Hometown USA, Glens Falls NY!
Visit Queensbury, NY - a bustling town sandwiched between Glens Falls and Lake George!
- Fort Edward
Learn more about the town of Fort Edward in Upstate NY!
- Lake Luzerne
Read more about the quaint area of Hadley - Lake Luzerne!
- South Glens Falls
Learn more about the Village of South Glens Falls - a close knit community located in Upstate NY!
About Glens Falls Region
- Explore Our Region!
- Planning a visit to Glens Falls? From Washington County to Warren County to northern Saratoga, use our comprehensive guide to find everything this wonderful region has to offer! Find restaurants, events, community information and activities that fit your lifestyle! Visiting the area? Whether you are planning your next Adirondack summer season, or want to hit the trails in winter, you can find information on area hotels in and around Glens Falls as well as inns and resorts; restaurants, pubs and nightclubs, golf courses, shopping and day spas, arts and entertainment, activities, attractions and much more!