2016 Sandy Hill Days
|Each year during the weekend following Labor Day, Hudson Falls hosts its Sandy Hill Days celebration.|
This year Hudson Falls will again hold its annual celebration Sandy Hill Days. There will be a variety of events throughout the weekend of September 9th and 10th, 2016. It will be a fun time for the whole family, with art & crafts, entertainment, music, food, and fireworks!
Events will take place in two locations: Paris Park and Juckett Park. Both locations will have a full schedule of events and entertainment!
- Paris Park is located behind the Village Hall at 220 Main Street.
- Juckett Park is located within the triangle connecting Park Place, River Street, and Main Street.
Sandy Hill Days will honor the past, celebrate the present, and look toward the future of the Village of Hudson Falls!
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 9, 2016
- 2:00 pm - Arts and Crafts Festival (featuring arts & crafts booths, exhibits, and food booths)
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Moreau Fun Band
- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Vintage Country
- 4:00 pm - Bazaar Opens (featuring food, rides, games, and fun for all)
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Melody the Clown (magic, face painting, balloons)
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - MoJo Dawgs
Saturday, September 10, 2016
- 10:00 am - Arts & Crafts Festival
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - John Lawrence Trio
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Melody the Clown
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm - Paul Gibbs & Jesscott Music
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm - The Hand Picked Band
- 11:00 am - Bazaar Opens
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Sparkles the Clown / Magic Dan
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Sparkles the Clown / Magic Dan
- 6:00 pm -10:00 pm - Jonathan Newell Band
Stick around Juckett Park or Paris Park for a fantastic fireworks display at 10:00 pm on Saturday!
On Saturday, you can also enjoy a chicken BBQ at the Fire Station by HFVFD (behind the Village Hall)!
For more information, please contact The Sandy Hill Days Committee at email@example.com.
- Glens Falls
Discover Hometown USA, Glens Falls NY!
Visit Queensbury, NY - a bustling town sandwiched between Glens Falls and Lake George!
- Fort Edward
Learn more about the town of Fort Edward in Upstate NY!
- Lake Luzerne
Read more about the quaint area of Hadley - Lake Luzerne!
- South Glens Falls
Learn more about the Village of South Glens Falls - a close knit community located in Upstate NY!
- Chowderfest 2017 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Come enjoy samples of chowder from local restaurants in Saratoga Springs at the 2017 Saratoga Chowderfest on February 4th, 2017. Once you taste them all, you can vote for your favorite!
See full details
- The Great Upstate Boat Show In Queensbury NY
Dreaming of summer fun out on the water? Tubing, fishing, or simply cruising and enjoying your surroundings? Then get prepared for the 2017 boating season and visit the Great Upstate Boat Show!
See full details
- The Rotary 5K & Corporate Challenge
Calling on all runners and walkers! The Glens Falls Rotary annually hosts a 5K road race in April each year. The race is held at the SUNY Adirondack campus on Bay Road in Queensbury, and the course is mostly flat and fast with just one small hill. This year the club has selected the Chapman Historical Museum and the Greater Glens Falls Senior Citizen Center to be the beneficiaries of the event.
See full details
- + See all Glens Falls Region events
+ Add your event