I broke my food rule of don't knock it until you try it for too long!
In the spirit of finding some new recipes for Super Sunday, I finally tried it at poker night last Friday! Thank you Jennifer McDonald & Doug for hosting poker night and making this for me to try.
You don't have to use the celery, but I had it without and we all agreed it can really use that little crunch and texture. I think I'll try some celery for dipping when I make it.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained