1 cup or so of flour
Add 1 tbsp. of butter & 1 tbsp. of olive oil to a sauce pot and turn heat to medium/low add
a couple of cloves of minced garlic and about 1/2 cup of minced onion. You just want them to soften. Add a handful of fresh chopped herbs, salt & pepper. Turn up the heat and toss in the rice. Stir constantly for a few minutes. The rice will appear to turn a little whiter. Add 2 cups of the stock. Bring to a boil, stir, turn the heat to low and cover. Set the timer for 20 minutes. Give it a stir after the first 10 and re-cover. Once the rice is cooked, place the pot the oven on warm for about 5 or 10 minutes.
- Soak skewers in water
- Slice zucchini & squash into thick pieces
- Toss in a bowl w/ salt, pepper, garlic & herbs.
- Load up the skewers
- Grill for a few minutes on each side.
Add about a half a stick of butter to your pan and turn on medium/high heat. In a bowl, add salt, pepper and
- Dredge the fish in the flour and place in the pan
- Saute just long enough to brown each side
- Remove seafood and set aside
- Deglaze the pan with a splash of white wine
- Toss in a handful of herbs, couple of cloves of minced garlic and slowly begin adding in the 2 cups of stock. Cook down until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the fish back in, turn down to low and cover.