The information you are viewing for this event is from 2016.
Please check back for updates.
Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Comes To Upstate NY & Adirondacks
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will hit the rails again in 2016 to raise money, food, and awareness for local food banks and food shelves. The holiday train will visit over 150 communities across the U.S. and Canada, including stops in Fort Edward, Ticonderoga, and other stations in the Capital Region.
At each event, the Holiday Train provides a box car stage, a line up of great musical talents and a corporate contribution to the local food bank.
Attendees, in turn, is encouraged to donate food and funds, all of which stays in the community. Items such as infant formula, canned meats, and spaghetti sauce are in popular demand.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
- Mechanicville - Parking Lot adjacent to CP tracks, corner of Park and Railroad Street at 5:45 pm
- Saratoga Springs - Amtrak Station at 7:20 pm
- Fort Edward - Amtrak Station at 12:35 pm
- Ticonderoga - Pell's crossing, Amtrak waiting area, Route 74 (Fort Ti Rd) at 3:10 pm
- Port Henry - Amtrak Station at 4:45 pm
- Plattsburgh - Amtrak Station at 7:15 pm
- Rouses Point - Rouses Point Station at 9:00 pm
Schedule is subject to change. All times are local. Times indicate arrival times – show starts 10-15 minutes after, please come early.
Photo: Carl Heilman II