We offer group and private lessons for adults and children in Salsa, Swing, Tango, Foxtrot, Waltz and all styles of partner dancing. We specialize in wedding couples. The studio offers educational programming in schools and professional performances.
Tango Fusion Dance Company synthesizes latin dance, argentine tango, ballet, jazz, modern dance and theater by combining the styles and backgrounds of the company's dancers. This mix creates fun, passionate, innovative movement that is both beautiful and evocative of Tango's cultural origins.
Tango Fusion Dance Company offers classes and private lessons for adults and children, educational programming in school, wedding dance lessons and professional performances. Adult and children's classes are offered in:
- Argentine Tango
- West Coast Swing
- East Coast Swing
- Paso Doble
Adult classes are taught Monday nights in Glens Falls, Tuesday evenings at Bloom Studio in Saratoga and Thursday evenings in downtown Saratoga, at the Waldorf High School, located at 122 Regent Street. Classes are offered in four week monthly sessions and students may opt to take a one four week session or register for all the classes at a discounted rate per class.
Tango Fusion Dance Company offers three different Open Houses for their June schedule. - New students may choose to take one free class from the following classes.
OPEN HOUSES -
- Tuesday May 31st- 6:30 - Waltz - all levels, 7:30 Beginner and Intermediate West Coast Swing and 8:30 Beginner and Argentine Tango
- Tuesday classes are held at the National Museum of Dance located at 99 South Broadway, Saratoga
- Friday June 3rd - 6:45 - Rueda ( Salsa in the round - basic Salsa required) 7:45 - Beginner and Intermediate Salsa
- Friday classes are held at the Newberry Music Hall at 388 Broadway, Saratoga
- Free Latin Dancing follows the classes
- Monday June 6th - 6:30 -Beginner and Advanced Rumba, 7:45 - Beginner and Intermediate East Coast Swing
- Monday classes are held in Glens Falls at the Temple Beth El - 3 Marion ave.
For more information about their classes or performances, please visit their website or call 518-932-6446.