Please say that you found us on GlensFallsRegion.com!
Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce
Indian Lake , NY 12842
|Reviews||Be the first to review!|
Our mission is to promote economic growth, provide quality service to our members, enhance visitor services and activities and to market the Town of Indian Lake as a four season tourist destination.
Enjoy four-season family fun in Indian Lake, Sabael and Blue Mountain Lake anytime you stop, shop and play!
- Canoe, kayak, raft, fish and swim.
- Bike, hike, climb, ski, snowmobile, ATV or snowshoe.
- Play 18 holes of golf, go birding or just kick back and relax.
- Our historic movie theater for movies and live performances.
- Indian Lake Museum with displays and information on our local town history.
- Adirondack Museum featuring the history and culture of the Adirondack Park.
- Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts featuring art displays, workshops and live performances.
Don't miss these annual events:
- Ice Fishing Derby in January
- WinterFest & Snowmobile Poker Run in February
- Holiday parades and fireworks
- St. Patrick's Day festival including road bowling in March
- Black Fly Challenge Bike Race in June
- Kid's Fishing Derby in July
- Adirondack Mountains Antique Weekend in September
- Great Adirondack Moose Festival in September
- Country Christmas Tour in November
Accommodations & Dining
Enjoy fabulous meals and refresing beverages at our restaurants, cafes, delis and taverns.
Relax at our quaint cottages, cabins, B&Bs, motels, country inns or great camps.
Don't miss our country craft and antiques stores, art gallery, sporting goods and unique hardware store. If you forgot to pack it, don't worry - our shops will have it!
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!