Glens Falls Lions Club
Glens Falls , NY 12801
||Be the first to review!|
With 45,000 Lions Clubs worldwide, and 1.35 million members internationally, Glens Falls Lions are proud to be a part of the world's largest service club organization!
Whether providing tents in Haiti, or providing eyeglasses to someone in need, Glens Falls Lions give back. Here's a sampling of how "WE SERVE".
Local Organizations WE SERVE.
- The Glens Falls Association for the Blind
- The Association for the Hearing Impaired
- The Glens Falls Medical Mission
- Family Services Associaion
How WE SERVE our Community.
- We provide eye exams and glasses, and hearing exams and aids for eligible candidates in our community.
- We volunteer time to perform road clean-up twice a year on Ridge Road.
- We support and volunteer for Christ Church United Methodist's Saturday Supper Mission.
- We plant an annual flower garden in Crandall Park.
How WE SERVE Internationally.
- We collect used eyeglasses and hearing aids for reuse around the world.
- We support Lions International in their natural disaster, relief efforts, and humanitarian projects around the world.
- We support Lions International in their Sight First program to eradicate blindness.
YOUR generosity and support of our fundraising efforts through our annual Seal Drive Letter Campaign, our food vending efforts at the Adirondack Balloon Festival, LARAC Festival, and the 4th of July in Crandall Park, ensure the continuation of these programs, both in our community and worldwide.
Print More Information
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!