||Be the first to review!|
A venue for the traditional to the cutting edge music, theater, dance, comedy, lectures, meetings and seminars.
The Charles R. Wood Theater is a 30,000 square foot community facility that resulted from the dramatic rehabilitation of a vacant Woolworth Store on Glen Street in the heart of downtown Glens Falls. The facility includes:
- A 300-seat, fully ADA compliant, theater
- Up to date lighting and sound technical capabilties
- Faciltiies suited for theater, dance, music, film, weddings, meetings and presentations
- A 3,000 square foot rehearsal hall with natural light
- Changing rooms
- A separate lobby which is also available for receptions, meetings and workshops
- Over 2,600 square feet of lobby space including a box office, concession area and ample room for large receptions
Now offering over 125 events a year!
The building is available for rental and offers reduced rental rates for nonprofit organizations.
Directions & Map
Reviews & Ratings
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!