The Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce (ARCC) has collaborated with the internet marketing specialists at Mannix Marketing to build GlensFallsRegion.com, your official guide to the Greater Glens Falls Region including, Washington, Warren and Northern Saratoga Counties.
GlensFallsRegion.com is built to be the #1 local online resource for where to go and what to do in our region. It features fresh, local, relevant editorial content, a comprehensive list of area events as well as a searchable list of local businesses and services. The local business directory uses a comprehensive detailed listing solution to help visitors to the site find exactly what they are looking for at-a-glance.
Best of all, the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce and Mannix Marketing are pleased to offer an exclusive FREE program for all Chamber members. Each ARCC member receives a FREE Gold Level Listing on AdirondackChamber.org AND GlensFallsRegion.com, just by being a member!
The Gold Level Listing includes a customized Micro-site with:
- Personalized company description
- Website link
- 20 Photo slideshow
- Google Map and Streetview
- PDF uploads
- Video upload
- Special Offers and Coupon Upload
- Contact form for website inquiries
- Events upload feeding into a network of regional sites from the Adirondacks to Albany
- Social Media Sharing features
- Section for users to review
- Go to GlensFallsRegion.com/account
- If you do not already have an account login, enter your email address to Sign Up for a new account.
- Fill in all required items and click Finish.
- You will receive an email confirming your new account.
- Once you have confirmed your account, please email to access your business.
Contact Mannix Marketing to learn more about your listing on GlensFallsRegion.com and AdirondackChamber.org at 518-743-9424 or
- Glens Falls
Discover Hometown USA, Glens Falls NY!
Visit Queensbury, NY - a bustling town sandwiched between Glens Falls and Lake George!
- Fort Edward
Learn more about the town of Fort Edward in Upstate NY!
- Lake Luzerne
Read more about the quaint area of Hadley - Lake Luzerne!
- South Glens Falls
Learn more about the Village of South Glens Falls - a close knit community located in Upstate NY!
- Chowderfest 2017 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Come enjoy samples of chowder from local restaurants in Saratoga Springs at the 2017 Saratoga Chowderfest on February 4th, 2017. Once you taste them all, you can vote for your favorite!
See full details
- The Great Upstate Boat Show In Queensbury NY
Dreaming of summer fun out on the water? Tubing, fishing, or simply cruising and enjoying your surroundings? Then get prepared for the 2017 boating season and visit the Great Upstate Boat Show!
See full details
- The Rotary 5K & Corporate Challenge
Calling on all runners and walkers! The Glens Falls Rotary annually hosts a 5K road race in April each year. The race is held at the SUNY Adirondack campus on Bay Road in Queensbury, and the course is mostly flat and fast with just one small hill. This year the club has selected the Chapman Historical Museum and the Greater Glens Falls Senior Citizen Center to be the beneficiaries of the event.
See full details
- + See all Glens Falls Region events
+ Add your event